Shop For West Woodland
There are simple ways to make your routine purchases become donations to our school. We like to call it “Shopping for West Woodland”! Corporations will donate a percentage of what you purchase from them to West Woodland. Confused? No need to be, see the directions below.
Fred Meyer Rewards
Do you use your rewards card every time you shop at Fred Meyer? Now using your rewards card can mean a donation to our school! Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million annually through their Community Rewards program. Sign up at: fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. At their website, you can apply for a rewards card. If you already have one, you can link your rewards card to charitable giving. We have enrolled our non-profit entity under the name of “West Woodland PTA”.
- From the website, click on Fred Meyer Rewards
- Sign into your account or create a new account
- Click bottom right on Community Rewards
- At “Find Your Organization” type in “West Woodland PTA”
- Choose “West Woodland PTA”
- Go to the bottom of the page and save your choice
Ballard Market Receipts
Ballard Market will donate 1% of each receipt total to the school. If you shop at Ballard Market, just save your receipts and deposit them in the box located near the front doors of the building by the elevator.
- We only get money from Ballard Market, not Central Market
- Don't fold or crumple receipts
- Lie flat and rubberband them together
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. AmazonSmile has the same products, prices, and service as regular amazon.com. Support West Woodland by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com. When you go to the website, they ask you to choose your charity. Search for “West Woodland PTA” and designate it as your charity. It’s as easy as that.
- When buying something on Amazon, make sure you go through the AmazonSmile website, instead of the regular site.
- Your donation makes a difference!
General Mills Box Tops for Education
General Mills Box Tops donates 10 cents per label. If you purchase products with a Box Top for Education, just cut out the Box Tops and deposit them in the box located near the front doors of the building by the elevator. For a complete list of products go to www.btfe.com. At the website, click on “Box Tops Products” on the lower right side.
- Cut out along dotted lines (it doesn't have to be perfect, but please trim)
- Make sure that coupons are NOT expired
Safeway Club Card
If you shop at SAFEWAY, register your Club Card online at www.escrip.com
to support West Woodland. It’s a one-time transaction, and West Woodland earns money every time you shop.