The West Woodland PTA works hard to raise dollars to support and manage programs that benefit all the children at our school.
As an overview, the PTA budget funds the following:
- A Grant to West Woodland Elementary which helps fill budget shortfalls in 2012 / 2013 learning specialists
- Arts Friday – which brings music and visual arts to all students at West Woodland
- Teacher Grants for the classroom
- Funding for field trips and field trip scholarships
- Library Books
- Instrumental Music and Recorders program
- Computer Lab, staff, and equipment
- Parent Education and speakers at PTA meetings
- WW family events through the year – International Potluck, Blast, & more
Back to Top
The PTA expects our fundraising needs to come from the Fall Annual Appeal and the remaining to come from the Spring Gala fundraiser.
The West Woodland PTA also encourages families to collect receipts from Ballard / Greenwood Market and General Mills Box Tops for Education. Ballard / Greenwood Market will donate 1% of each receipt total to the school and Box Tops donates 10 cents per label. Receipts and Box Tops can be placed any time in the box located near the front doors of the building by the elevator.
Here is a copy of the WW PTA proposed Budget for 2013 - 2014.
The West Woodland PTA thanks our school community for the support and generosity that enables the many enrichment opportunities the students receive at West Woodland.
Back to Top