TCB Day is the beginning of West Woodland’s back to school process. It is a designated time where families take care of as much business as possible prior to the first day of school. Our goal is to eliminate much of the paperwork that typically goes back and forth the first weeks of school, thus minimizing disruption of class time.
TCB Day is Thursday, August 31, 2017, 3:00pm - 7:00pm
Incoming Kindergartners & New Families ONLY: 2:00pm - 3:00pm
Teacher Meet & Greet for K's & New Families ONLY: 3:00pm - 3:30pm
Current West Woodland Families: 3:00pm - 7:00pm
**Forms packets will be available for pick-up at the front of the school from
Wednesday, August 23rd to Wednesday, August 30th, 9am to 4pm
Packets will not be available for pick up on Saturday or Sunday.
- Completing and returning school and district forms/paperwork
- Taking school photos
- New Logo Wear
- Updating student information for the school directory
- Depositing a check for school lunch account(s)
- Renewing memberships or joining the PTA
- Talking with the school nurse or counselor if necessary
- Finding out your teacher assignment one day early! (Class lists are officially posted Friday, September 2nd)
What if my family is not able to pick up packets ahead of time?
Packets will also be available at TCB Day. Paperwork will need to be filled out at that time.
What if families are out of town or cannot attend?
Families that cannot attend will be able to pick up their packets the first day of school. School photos will be taken for those who cannot attend later in the fall with re-takes and class pictures.
What do I need to bring to TCB Day?
- Completed forms (if you picked packet up ahead of time)
- Your checkbook
- Your child and their smiles - for the school photo!
- You can bring younger siblings to TCB Day to have their pictures taken too! You can choose individual as well as sibling group photos.
Questions? Please contact Brandi Mattila at email@example.com
or Marqui Severson at firstname.lastname@example.org